Our auditions for Alice in Wonderland are on Sunday 17th September, in the Church Hall at St Nicholas Church (Allestree Lane, DE22 2PE).
The auditions for PRINCIPALS start at 12.00 noon.
The auditions for SUPPORTING ACTORS and DANCERS start at 3.00 pm.
(If you can arrive a few minutes early to register, we’d appreciate it.)
We will need you to sign in on your arrival and to provide your contact details including telephone numbers and an email address. Please inform us on your arrival if you have to leave quickly, so that we can try to audition you as soon as possible.
Sorry, but we wona��t be able to tell you immediately whether youa��ve been successful in your audition. We do try to let everyone know within a day or so.
- Click on this link to reach a PDF document that contains pen portraits of the principal characters.
- Click on this link to reach a PDF document that contains the audition pieces for all the principal characters. A�You dona��t need to memorise the audition piece – but you do need to try to read it in character. Even if youa��ve acted a principal role in previous years, you need to show us what you can bring to the part(s) youa��re auditioning for. As always, the a�?Best on the day gets the part!a��
- If the character youa��re auditioning for has a song (singing parts are listed in the end column of the Pen Portraits):
– no need to sing at the audition if youa��ve performed a solo or duet in any of our previous shows
– otherwise wea��ll ask you to sing as part of the audition. You can sing any song you like, unaccompanied
– or if you feel you need accompaniment, be ready to sing the first verse of Dona��t Stop Me Now (by Queen).
[links removed after auditions]